Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE Terms & Conditions for www.chefi.co.uk
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider
LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website.
Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us.
USE OF WEBSITE
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify
any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced
without our prior consent.
Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
PERSONALISED PRODUCTS TERS AND CONDITIONS
1. All orders for personalised products are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions, which must be agreed and accepted by you when you purchase a personalised product.
2. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to check that all the details, especially the personalised text you have requested, are correct as it will be produced exactly as you enter it including any capitalisation (e.g. James, james, JAMES). It is up to you to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct and is for example spelt correctly.
3. Your right to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply to personalised products. Cancellations will only be accepted at our discretion.
4. Dispatch of personalised and non-personalised products will be despatched within 14 days from the date your order is accepted by us.
5. Please ensure you have read and understand our Content Rules below. By purchasing personalised product, you are confirming your agreement of and adherence to our Content Rules. We reserve the right to refuse any order which is not in line with our Content Rules
6. Refunds and or replacements for faulty products will be provided in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions, but please note that refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly.
7. By ordering personalised product you are agreeing that your details (name and contact details including address) can be shared with our third-party supplier who provides the personalisation service only for the purposes of completing the personalisation service and delivering the product to you.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content which:
- infringes anyone’s copyright;
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us; or
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes
encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where
possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose,
distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may
cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a
civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful
software or data.
[We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any
person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website
and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations
about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and
subject to the following conditions:
you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other
person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or
completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on
this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide
access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have
effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible
for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall
include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or
otherwise in connection with this Website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract
Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under
the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice
are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Company name: Delice De India Ltd.
Registered Company number is : 07655078
Address: 44 Beaumont Road, Slough, SL21NQ
Our contact details are: email@example.com
Please find the registration details for the copyright logo of the website, here.